Sales Ninja Needed!
Are you results based and excited about attractive commission earnings?
This is not a job for those of you looking to punch a time card and be a warm body from 9-5. We operate in an innovative and flexible environment where you can make decisions and shape your success! 100% commission sales with attractive percentages! If you are willing to work hard and be rewarded, this could be the ultimate career for you!
We work with small businesses in all sectors and are looking for energetic, competitive, and coachable people to join our team. Candidates must have strong sales skills, a collaborative spirit and a passion for achieving results.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a young and rapidly growing team critical to our success. This team helps fuel the innovation and growth of our core services and offers the ability to share in our rapidly growing earnings!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
>Focus on increasing market share for our Internet marketing, SEO and web products and services through outbound telephone and email follow up and prospecting.
>Convert prospects into sales by differentiating us from the competition
>Consistently meet or exceed quota-based performance metrics as defined by the company while contributing to overall team goals
>Maintain a world class level of customer service
Preferred Qualifications / Personal Characteristics:
Enjoys achieving assigned goals, Competitive, Positive attitude (Tough Optimist),Enthusiastic, Diligent
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience or (show us you are the right fit looking to start in this field!)
- Previous experience in Internet marketing and corporate sales is an asset
- Proven sales skills with a successful track record of attaining or exceeding quotas is even better!
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and towards common goals in a group sales environment
- Great relationship and interpersonal skills, tenacity, resilience and presentation skills
- Ability to move fast and thrive in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment
- Must have professional and confident phone/email skills and a passion for helping customers
- Ability to handle multiple priorities using effective organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral. Good sense of humour is awesome!
- Basic Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, e-mail, social media, ability to learn other key systems
When and How to Start!
Positions available immediately – have openings for full, part time and flex-time positions
Please send me a cover letter and resume and I would love to buy you coffee, see if you are a fit and discuss opportunities further! Apply via contact form or to email@example.com
Look forward to hearing from you.